Our Three-Cheese Broccoli Pizza isn’t just family-friendly, it’s also SO easy to make. A meal that practically cooks itself and takes less than 30 minutes to get on the table!
Our Three-Cheese Broccoli Pizza is so simple, and the recipe is full of shortcuts that can make it even easier (like microwavable broccoli florets, pre-shredded cheese and so on). And let’s address the obvious- it’s loaded with broccoli. When it comes to fun food, we always do whatever we can to turn less-liked, and in this case- green foods more fun.
Check out the full pizza recipe and instructions below and be sure to tag #munchkininc #munchkinza and #lunchesandlittles in your posts!
*And, as always, before starting, be sure to read through the entire recipe below, to ensure best results!
Three Cheese Broccoli Pizza Recipe
INGREDIENTS (for 4 small-sized pizzas*):
- 4 naan flatbreads
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley (plus more for topping)
- 2 and 1/2 – 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (divided)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (we used Unexpected Cheddar from Trader Joe’s) (divided)
- 1/4 cup sliced or chopped onion (optional)
- a few drizzles of olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt butter. Once melted, add in garlic, Italian seasoning and parsley. Mix to combine.
- Place flatbreads on prepared baking sheets (2 per sheet). Then, brush butter mixture onto flatbreads, diving mixture between the four pieces.
- Once oven is ready- bake flatbreads for approx. 6 minutes, until just lightly browned around the edges.
- While flatbreads are baking- steam/cook broccoli. We used a microwavable bag here, which was so easy and took just minutes. Once broccoli is cooked, carefully chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Grate cheese, if needed and set aside.
- Once flatbreads are done, carefully remove from oven.
- Sprinkle about half of the Parmesan and Cheddar Cheeses on to each of the flatbreads. Then, sprinkle chopped broccoli and onion (if using). Top with remaining Parmesan and Cheddar.
- Return baking sheets to oven for an additional 8- 10 minutes (watching them though)
- In the last 3 min. or so of baking, carefully add crumbled feta cheese on top of pizzas. Then continue cooking until flatbreads are golden, and cheese is melty.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional dried parsley if desired, and allow to cool for a min. or two. Then slice and serve! Yummm!