MYTHS ABOUT THE BRAIN Archive HOME > MYTHS ABOUT THE BRAIN

Brain Myth #1: You only use 10 percent of your brain. The 10 percent myth has been around for a long time. Many people have jumped on the idea, writing books and selling products that claim to harness the power of the other 90 percent. Believers in psychic abilities such as ESP point to it […]