A virus has turned fashion codes on their heads. Isolation and social distancing have created new energies and paved the way to an irresistible burst of imagination and improvisation, leading designers to explore new worlds of creation: livestreamed fashion shows, Instagram releases, artful videos, …
Fashion is reinvented and gives birth to a fiery blooming of vibrant and flowery colours, a bold and beautiful bunch of optimism.
The Spring-Summer 2021 colour trends respond to this urgent need for a joyful palette of colours full of freshness and comfort, able to give us energy and the strength to move forward.
Passion and fantasy express themselves in flowery, sunny motifs, vivid red and orange shades, incandescent or sweet rose nuances: it will definitely be a cheerful and liberating season.
The 2021 shades are a real treat for the eyes, an exciting feast of magical buds and petals.
The FLOWER MAGIC Color’s collection of MAVALA, with its bright, luminous and resolutely optimistic red-and-rose-coloured variation of shades, reveals the floral magic:
- Faro, an ardent red, true bloom of force and energy
- Mandalay, a blazing pink, dazzling embodiment of the joy of living
- Pondicherry,a shining and invigorating coral cultivating good mood
- Kingston, an incandescent marigold, saturated with sunlight
- Cartagena, a vibrant fuchsia, sparkling blossom of optimism
- Lugano,a flamboyant red, quintessence of passion
Price R105.00 and available online at www.mavala.co.za