The new ‘must-have’ addition for growing families who enjoy an active lifestyle
Do you have a growing family and love an active lifestyle? Then the new Thule Urban Glide 2 Double needs to be the new member of your family. This all terrain stroller with a sleek, lightweight design is perfect for active familes who enjoy the great outdoors, as well as getting around town.
The ultimate side-by-side double stroller is easy to manouevre and also doubles as a jogger for older babies, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging and the sturdy 16” rear wheels.
The integrated twist hand brake offers improved security and braking control on hilly terrain and the suspension ensures a smooth ride for both parents and kids.
Ideal for children of different ages, the Thule Urban Glide 2 Double adapts according to your family’s needs and you’ll find it indispensible. With equal seating and features for two, you can use a Thule Bassinet or car seat adapter and bring big sister or brother along on an outdoor adventure.
The kids will be comfortable for on-the-go naps with the help of vented reclining seats and a large sun canopy that protects from the elements. The enclosed storage compartment, with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys, also lets you take all your gear with you to make the most of your day. The one-handed, compact fold also makes storing and transporting a breeze.
Specifically designed to enable parents to live an active life together with their children, the Thule Urban Glide 2 Double is available in Jet Black. For added convenience and comfort, there is a range of accessories available, including bassinet, click-in car seat adapter, double sports tray, bottle cage and rain protector, all available for you to custom design and order online at www.thulestore.co.za
Jamie Owen, marketing manager for Thule SA, suggests keeping the following in mind when considering buying a Double Stroller:
- Always check the age and weight limit of your kids and what the stroller allows.
- It’s really important to consider the width of the stroller – measure a few doorways that you go through on a regular basis.
- How easy is it to manouevre?
- Make sure that it will fit into the boot of your car!
- If your family lives for the outdoors it’s important to consider stroller suspension, wheel durability and braking systems. Not all strollers can handle off-road adventures!
- Most importantly, you want the double stroller to grow with your children through their different phases. Make sure you are able to fit or adpat a bassinet or car seat in the stroller