- The new Mega Bloks Green Town line is certified CarbonNeutral® by Natural Capital Partners, the leading experts on carbon neutrality and climate finance
- Green Town building bloks is designed to help teach green behaviours through play patterns, like waste sorting, using electric transport, protecting honey bees and choosing renewable energy sources.
New MEGA BLOKS Green Town™ Line
MEGA, the global leader in preschool construction toys, is helping to create a brighter, more sustainable future with MEGA BLOKS Green Town, the first-ever toy line available at mass retail to be certified CarbonNeutral. Just in time for Earth Month, four new MEGA BLOKS Green Town building sets support a greener way to play for little builders ages 1 and up in the following ways:
- Each playset, like the Build & Learn Eco House™ and the Grow & Protect Farm, is made from specifically a minimum of 56% plant-based materials – and a minimum of 26% International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC*) certified bio-circular plastics (mass balance approach).
- Each product is certified CarbonNeutral by Natural Capital Partners, the leading experts on carbon neutrality and climate finance. To achieve the CarbonNeutral®product certification, MEGA purchased carbon offsets (less than 500 metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalents) from the Darkwood Forests Conservation project in Canada.
- Packaging is created with 100% Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC)-certified paper or paperboard, plus soy-based inks and water-based varnishes to enhance recyclability.
- Each set is designed to help teach green behaviours through play patterns, like waste sorting, using electric transport, protecting honey bees and choosing renewable energy sources.
Products available at leading toy stores