Win with Safety 1st
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
- Safety 1st Auto Close Safety Gate – The auto close gate offers a smart and easy-to-use automatic closing mechanism. This baby gate, which opens in both directions, is convenient to use, while a double locking mechanism adds to the security.
- Safety First Baby on Board Sign attaches easily to your car’s window and reminds others to drive safely.
- The 1st Healthcare Kit by Safety 1st contains the essential health items you’ll want to have on hand for baby while on the go. This kit gives you a stylish and easy way to keep baby’s healthcare items organized with the zippered case to keep everything safely stored inside. It also easily reverses from a standard pouch to a pencil style case. With a 3-in-1 thermometer, toothbrush, and more; you’ll be ready wherever the road takes you
- This sturdy slide lock helps keep children out of off-limits cabinets. The child-resistant lock helps keep cabinets secure, and works on cabinets with handles or knobs, it is easy for adults to use and install.
- Safety 1st Outlet Plug Protectors 12 Pack are designed to fit unused electrical outlet plugs in your home to prevent your little one from accidentally getting electrocuted. Made with rounded edges that are child resistant.
- Style your little one’s hair comfortably with this Easy Grip brush & comb set from Safety 1st. The hairbrush and soft bristles that are extra gentle on your baby’s sensitive scalp, and the comb’s dual-density teeth let you adjust to the thickness and dampness of your baby’s hair.
Competition Closes: 31 October 2022
At Safety 1st, our 1st Priority is to provide smart ways to help children discover life safely. We think that once parents are reassured that their children are safe, the rest is up to them. With a childproofed home, all you must worry about is wiping up the spills as your little one explores! Your child is your priority and it’s his discoveries that help him grow, at Safety 1st we provide a range of indoor and outdoor baby gear that supports his development and gives you peace of mind.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All competitions, discounts & special offers that are offered on this website are open to Parenting Hub Newsletter Subscribers residing in South Africa only.
Entrants that enter our Parenting Hub Competitions & Discount or Special Offers, that are not newsletter subscribers will automatically be included onto our newsletter database.
No cash alternative is available to any prize unless stated otherwise.
The closing date for any competition, discount or special offer will be as stated. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
The judges’ decision will be final.
We reserve the right to cancel any competition, discount or special offer without notice at any time.
We accept no responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete contact or postal details that you may supply as part of your competition entry.
No responsibility will be accepted for undelivered, lost or delayed entries.
Should a prize be related to a specific area, and the winner resides outside of that area, the winner will either forfeit the prize or under the sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be transferred to another family member or friend.
Winners will be notified by email.
Please note that in order to receive prizes that include a seminar, talk or workshop the winner will be required to attend the seminar, talk or workshop to receive the prize.
Upon notification as a competition winner we will ask you to confirm delivery address should the prize need to be posted. If your delivery address is not confirmed within 10 days we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
Winners are randomly drawn.
By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any notice being given.