Elsen Academy is an independent school situated in Port Elizabeth. We aim to cater for individual learning styles. We are a small school with a big heart.
Elsen Academy (est. 2006) is registered with the education department and as a non-profit organisation catering for the needs of children in Port Elizabeth with learning difficulties (i.e. dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalcula, etc.) We are fully accredited by the Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training (www.umalusi.org.za).
“Driven to be the leader in specialised education where students thrive and reach their full potential”
“Establish Elsen Academy as a leader in specialised education, focussing on the individual needs of learners in a holistic, caring and positive environment to reach their true potential”.
- Provide a work environment where learners and teachers can prosper.
- Apply the highest standard of excellence through specified curriculum, online platforms (4IR), quality teachers, and teaching methods.
- Develop enthusiastically satisfied stakeholders, learners, parents all of the time.
- Contribute positively to our communities and our environment.
- Recognise that financial stability is essential to our future success.