Anyone seeking alternative education, needs a smaller learning environment, want to become an independent thinker. Values of importance: Faith, Respect, Loyalty, Patience, Tolerance, Creativity and Discipline.
Be guided into a holistic self-efficacy individual.
Alternative Learning Program:
- Grade 1 – Grade 9
- Optional Guidance with the adult GED program- Grade 10-12
- Short certificate courses if completed a grade 7
All ages experiencing difficulties welcome; especially:
- Clients with learning difficulties / Gifted clients / ADHD /ADD / Dyslexia (Dysgraphia and /or Dyscalculia) / Irlen Syndrome / Asperger Syndrome
- To find a GOODNESS OF FIT PLACEMENT into a learning environment for a child with Learning Difficulties – ADHD / ADD / AUTISM (higher functioning) / Auditive Processing Difficulties / Dyslexia
- Time Management
- Motivation and Self-Esteem
- Mentor / Life Coach
- Assessing people with difficulties entering the world, or work, and livelihood planning.
- Career Guidance – Grade 11 / Grade 12 / Adults
- Subject Choice – Grade 7 and Grade 9
- Aptitude testing for School Beginners
- Reading Therapy
FIND ME ON Therapist directory, Jozikids directory underneath TUITION- Johannesburg South
AND Registered GED TUTOR AND Functionaltherapist.co.za