This very unique and original Hungarian apparatus was invented and is specially designed to remove the nasal secretions of babies and infants at home. This is the first and best device to allow mothers to perform nasal suction/aspiration at home.
The Baby-Vac is easy to operate by simply using a common household vacuum cleaner/hoover and inserting the attachment hose into the vacuum cleaner adapter (at the end of the vacuum cleaner pipe).
Why the vacuum cleaner? Because this the only appliance which is in almost each and every household and can provide a consistent and controlled suction. Don’t worry, the apparatus sucks with the help of the vacuum cleaner, but not with its strength. It automatically adjusts itself and reduces the air suction power, therefore the vacuum cleaner makes it possible to suck continuously and the secretion can be removed from all parts of the nasal cavity.
Advantages of using the Baby-Vac:
- It’s convenient because it can be used at any time, when ever necessary.
- The Bay-Vac complements physiotherapy treatment because it helps to keep the nasal cavity clean before after the treatment.
- Clinically tested and approved.
- Paediatricians and ENT specialists recommend it from 0 to 6 years of age, until the children learn how to blow their nose by themselves properly.
- Very effective, but gentle.
- Safely, quickly and painlessly clears the nose.
- No side-effects.
- The child immediately feels relieved as his/her breathing improves.
- Helps in the prevention of respiratory tract related diseases which may lead to more serious health problems.
- Accelerates recovery in case of sickness.
- Easy to handle and durable.
- Easy to clean.
- The transparent tubing allows you to monitor the amount and consistency of the extracted secretions, so you can easily observe the healing process.
- The device also helps the agents of medically prescribed nasal drops to be better absorbed through the cleaned mucous membrane.
- Affordable – 1 unit per family. There are two evacuators in the box.
Conceptual exposition of the Baby-Vac:
A running nose for babies and toddlers is very common. One of the major problems is that a small child is not able to blow his/her nose until they reach around 4-6 years of age and it takes some time before an infant or a baby will learn to breathe through the mouth (around 6 weeks of age). Sniffles will hinder breathing, make them feel discomfort and may lead to more serious health problems concerning the ear, nose, throat and the inferior respiratory tracts for example: viral infections, bacteria such as staphylococcal and strep throat which is an infection caused by the streptococcus bacteria and often needs to be treated by antibiotic medication. Therefore it is very important to keep the nasal cavity clear. The Baby-Vac nasal aspirator can be a good alternative for this purpose.
Naturally, a check-up by a health professional is not replaceable. Only a doctor can diagnose the cause of a nasal secretion. The removal of secretion from the nasal cavities improve breathing and general well-being.