Have fun today with your little one creating special decorations for the Christmas Tree
You will need :
A4 white paper
Glue stick Scissors
Glitter Photograph Ribbon
1. Print out the above onto plain A4 white paper.
2. Paste onto card and cut out to shape.
3. Cut out circle marked A.
4. Put photo into place from behind the red half of the snowglobe and tape down.
5. Fold along the bottom where the two sections of the stand meet and glue together marked B
6. Use a punch to make small holes at the top hanging section marked C
7. Thread ribbon through hole and hang from tree
8. To create extra bling, use glitter to decorate
Choose your template