Light yet delicious …
- 2 Cans Tuna, packed in water
- 2 Large celery sticks, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Whites of 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon capers, coarsely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3 Cups mixed greens
- 3 Avocados
- Drain tuna; place in a medium bowl. Separate tuna into large chunks with a fork. Add celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, egg whites, and capers; season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Add greens, and toss to combine. Line serving plates with greens. Cut avocados in half lengthwise. Peel the avocados, then remove and discard pits. Place an avocado half on each plate. Fill hollow with a scoop of tuna salad. Serve immediately.