- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Sticks Celery, Finely Chopped
- 1 Carrot, Grated
- Garlic and Ginger, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 425 g Can Tuna, drained
- 2 Potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Fry onion, celery, carrot, garlic and ginger for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, salt, pepper, drained tuna, mashed potatoes and beaten egg.
- Cool mixture.
- Shape into approximately 15 patties, covering each patty in breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry in pan. Serve with salad.