- 2 Zucchini’s or Baby Marrows
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, divided
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onions
- 1 Small Tomato, chopped
- 4 Slices Cooked Bacon, crumbled
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese of Choice
- ¼ Cup Bread Crumbs
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise in half; scoop out centers onto cutting board, leaving thick shells. Place shells on baking dish.
- Chop zucchini flesh. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in large pan on medium-high heat. Add onions and chopped zucchini; cook and stir 3 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes and bacon; cook 2 min. Stir in cheese. Spoon into zucchini shells.
- Melt remaining butter in same skillet. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir 3 min. or until golden brown. Sprinkle over filled shells.
BAKE 15 min. or until heated through.