- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ Cup Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 Tomato, Finely Chopped
- ½ Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
- Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill grate; grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill 8 min. or until chicken is done