Light & Delicious…
- 4 Large Cucumbers
- 4 Tablespoon Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tablespoon Dill
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar (substitute red or white wine vinegar if needed)
- ½ Teaspoon Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Peel, half, seed, and slice cucumbers.
- In a medium bowl combine yoghurt, dill, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add cucumber to bowl and toss with yogurt/dill mixture until combined well.
- Additional salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.