- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Packet mini marshmallows
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- Assorted sprinkles
- Small chocolate easter eggs
- Plastic easter eggs
- In a large pan, melt butter over a low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice cereal and stir until well coated.
- Lightly spray interior of the plastic eggs with non-stick spray. If mixture is too sticky you can also spray your hands. Fill both sides of the plastic egg with the rice cereal mixture and slightly overfill one side.
- Press chocolate egg in the centre on one side of the egg, then close your plastic egg to shape it. There should be a little resistance as you close it.
- Gentle release the rice cereal egg from the mild, decorate with your choice of sprinkles and set aside until set.