- Coloured paper bags and construction paper (both available at craft stores)
- Eyelet kit (available at sewing stores)
- Utility knife
- Flower and leaf Template
- Microhole punch (or awl)
- Roll of ribbon that has wire inside it (available at sewing or craft stores)
- Fold down the top of each bag four times, creating a 4cm band.
- Trace flower and leaf templates onto construction paper (or create your own shapes). Cut them out with a utility knife.
- Using a microhole punch or an awl, pierce the center of each flower, the base of each leaf, and the front of the bag, or its band. Arrange flowers and leaves on the bag so that all the holes line up.
- Push a metal eyelet through the holes from the outside of the bag in. Insert the eyelet post (included in the kit) into the back of the eyelet; hammer from the back of the eyelet until the eyelet flattens.
- Punch holes at each end of the band, and fit with the eyelets. Thread the wired ribbon through the holes; knot to secure, and trim the ends.