- Egg Carton
- Yellow paint
- Black marker
- Yellow and orange cardboard
- Cut two egg carton cups. Glue a 12mm x 27mm piece of paper to each half, acting as a hinge.
- Paint throughout.
- Take small pieces of cardboard, two yellow and two orange. From the fold, cut into triangles. (for the mouth)
- Affix one yellow triangle on each side of the inner bottom egg carton cup. Affix one orange triangle on the front of the inner top and another on the inner bottom egg carton cup.
- Cut orange cardboard into feet and adhere to the bottom cup. Take a black marker and draw small eyes.
- Fill with your sweet of choice