What a cute way to brighten up your Easter Lunch table!
- Paper cups
- White, green and yellow crepe paper
- Floral wire
- White cardboard
- Small hole punch
- Floral tape
- Craft glue
- Trim the top of the paper cups to make it about 5 ½ cm tall. Cut a strip of white crepe paper slightly wider and about 5 cm taller than the cup. Wrap the paper around the cup, and glue in place, tucking in the excess paper.
- Punch two small holes at opposite sides of the cup, close to the top edge. Cut a piece of floral wire to a desired length for the handle. Loop the wire through the holes from the inside out, and fold the ends to secure the handle.
- Cut out a strip of green crepe paper into 5cm pleats. Using scissors, cut the top of the paper to resemble grass. Unfold and wrap around the cup, gluing the seam.
- For the daisy, accordion fold a 10 x 5 cm strip of white crepe paper into six or 8 2 1/5 cm pleats. Cut the paper into a petal shape. Cut a 11cm diameter circle out of white cardboard. Place the cardboard circle in the centre of a 5 ½ cm square of yellow crepe paper; gather the yellow paper around the circle, and twist the excess to create a stemlike nub. Wrap the white paper petals around the yellow nub to create a flower. Fasten and attach the daisy to the basket handle with floral tape.