• 1 ½ Kg bone in, skin on chicken breasts
• Coarse salt and ground black pepper
• 5 Garlic cloves
• 2 Jars medium green salsa
• ¾ Cup heavy cream
• 12 Corn tortillas
• Cheese to taste
• Preheat over to 230 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper, place with garlic on baking sheet. Baking until cooked.
• In a large bowl, combine salsa with cream. Reduce oven to 170 degrees. Once chicken is cooked – allow to cool.
• Shred the chicken and discard the skin and bones. Peel and chop garlic. Combine chicken, garlic and ½ cup salsa mixture together.
• Handle tortillas with care, dip in salsa mixture and chicken, topping with salsa mixture again and cheese. Bake until cheese is browned and salsa mixture is bubbling.