• 1 Cup cake flour
• ¼ Teaspoon salt
• 12 Large egg whites, room temperature
• 1 Teaspoon cream of tartar
• 1 ¼ Cups sugar
• 2 Teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• Berries and cream for serving
• Preheat oven to 170 degree. Place flour and salt in sieve over a bowl. Sift well.
• In a separate bowl beat egg-whites on medium high until foamy. Add cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
• Gently transfer egg mixture into large wide bowl. In 4 batches, using the sieve again, sift flour mixture over egg while mixture. Fold in the mixing carefully.
• Gentle spoon batter into a ungreased angel food cake pan with removable bottom. Cut a knife through the mixture to remove air bubbles. Bake until golden and springs back. About 30-40 minutes. Let cool for an hour- ready to serve.