Paper napkins are used to create a menagerie of origami animals: bunnies, a dog, and a bear that can be made during the party. Flowers made out of the napkins in the same way can be used to hold tiny treats.
- Paper napkins
- Coloured pencils, crayons or markers
- Fold top corner down to bottom; reopen. Fold bottom corner up to middle; refold top down.
- Fold left and right corners down to bottom.
- Fold bottom points up, angled, beyond top edges. (For bear, fold so ears are short.)
- Fold sides in at an angle
- Fold bottom point up to meet the top center point; flip over.
- Fold tips of center points to the back. Shape ears: For dog, fold forward; for bear, fold tips back; for bunny, leave long. Draw on details.