• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
• 2 cups cherry tomatoes
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/2 cup grated cheddar
• 1 Preheat oven to 225 degrees. In a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add scallions and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook about 5 minutes.
• Add eggs and cheese, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Cook, undisturbed, until edges are set, about 2 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until top of frittata is just set, 10 to 13 minutes.
• Slide frittata onto a plate and cut into 6 wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.