• 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1 Bag mini marshmallows
• ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 6 Cups Rice Crispies
• 28 Grams bittersweet chocolate melted
• Butter baking pan that will be used and line the bottom and sides with baking paper, leaving a small amount to hang over the edge
• In a large pan, combine butter, marshmallows and cocoa. Cook over a medium heat, stirring frequently, until melted, stir in the cereal.
• Press the prepared mixture into the pan, drizzle with melted chocolate. Let cool and cut into bars.