KiddieKix was founded by Alison McDowell. A mother, who had a desire to give her young son, Luke, the best start in life, Alison became increasingly frustrated by the huge range of unhealthy products marketed for children. Her determination to ensure all children are given the best start in life, led Alison to create KiddieKix, where the aim is to make all-natural children’s health products and market them in an honest way.
KiddieKix products have been developed specifically to meet the needs of the growing child and the all-natural food and body care products are best suited to children between the ages of two and twelve.
Alison says “Our products have been created with love and respect for the planet that our children will grow up on. We promise to provide our customers with quality, healthy products that represent real value, and our on-line ordering service will bring a healthier lifestyle right to your door.”
If you value the importance of natural kiddie body care then KiddieKix is offering a limited number of opportunities for Agents to help spread the goodness.
This is a great opportunity to:[unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- Build your own independent business
- Work flexible hours
- Sell a range of 100% natural products – caring for the planet, its people and the kiddies you love
- We want our Agents to feel inspired and proud to sell our products and this is why our rate of commission is one of the highest offered by any direct selling business[/unordered_list]
It’s easy, purchase your discounted Agent Starter pack today. Your Pack contains everything you need to get your business started.
It includes:[unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- 22 KiddieKix all-natural body care products
- Free KiddieKix sample gift box
- Free desk brochure stand
- 100 free brochures (thereafter you can purchase them at cost or have your own printed from the electronic version which is supplied)
- Free personalized KiddieKix business card template which you can have printed
- Free electronic versions of all KiddieKix stationery e.g. invoices, order sheet, letterheads etc.
- Free product training
- Ongoing support [/unordered_list]
For more info or to join the KiddieKix team email email@example.com or tel 078 460 5871.