Simone Stoller specialises in gluten-free and allergen free cooking. Her delicious recipes are just as good as the real thing. She shares her divine chocolate and raspberry muffin recipe with us…
Ingredients – Makes 10-12 muffins
285g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
3 tsp Baking Powder
155g Castor Sugar/Sugar Substitute
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
225ml Milk/Dairy Substitute (Soy or rice milk)
115 g Fresh/Frozen Raspberries
85g 70% Dark Chocolate Chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 C and grease muffin tins.
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Stir in sugar
- In another bowl beat eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter
- Gradually stir liquid into dry ingredients
- Gently fold in raspberries and chocolate
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 min.